Saturday 16 June 2012

Finished College

Well, yesterday I handed in my Final Major Project and it signaled the end of an era. This year has gone so fast and I have learned more than I ever thought I would. I know that this knowledge will be invaluable when I go to University in September. Now, I need to start to build up a serious photographic portfolio of my work.
The people I have met and grown close to over the last year will, hopefully, become life long friends.
We have been a very lucky group of students. All getting on, helping each other, encouraging each other when things went wrong etc. I'm definitely going to miss all the laughter and good times we have shared together.
I can feel an annual reunion being organised for the coming years xx


1 comment:

  1. I feel exactly the same! but I think it needs to be more then once a year :) xx

    ReplyDelete